V’là l’bon vent is a Francophone preschool aimed at preparing children aged 3 to 5 to attend the school program offered by the Conseil scolaire francophone de la Colombie-Britannique, BC’s French school board. The program offers children born in francophone families a chance to socialize, play and learn in French. It also aims to help children develop and grow, all the while offering an important service to the French community in English-dominated Vancouver.
Therefore, we are committed to:
- offering a quality program that will benefit each and every child;
- using and promoting a guidance strategy tailored to each child and their family, as well as the proper level of commitment needed to apply it;
- giving caregivers opportunities to improve their knowledge of topics linked to children health and development;
- maintaining close links with community organizations, stakeholders and other organizations whose contribution is essential to each and every child’s well-being as well as their family’s;
- increasing awareness of community resources and promoting their use as needed.