Update – May 2018
1) There are still few seats available for the 3-4 and 4-5 years old for September 2018.
For pre-registration purpose, please contact Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) This website is being overhauled. In particular, but not limited to it, the paragraph “Participation des parents” does not reflect the recent decision of the Board with regard to the functioning of the Parents’ Association.
3) Information / Orientation meeting
Attention to the current and/or new parents of the 3-4 and 4-5 years old!
An information / Orientation session will be held on June 7, 2018 at V’là l’bon vent at 6:30 p.m.
Additional formalities are required in order to finalize the registration of your child/children. These formalities along with the Family Guide will be handed to you in person during that meeting.
Therefore, attendance to this meeting is of the utmost importance for you.
V’là l’bon vent is a Francophone preschool aimed at preparing children aged 3 to 5 to attend the school program offered by the Conseil scolaire francophone de la Colombie-Britannique, BC’s French school board. The program offers children born in francophone families a chance to socialize, play and learn in French. It also aims to help children develop and grow, all the while offering an important service to the French community in English-dominated Vancouver.
Therefore, we are committed to:
- offering a quality program that will benefit each and every child;
- using and promoting a guidance strategy tailored to each child and their family, as well as the proper level of commitment needed to apply it;
- giving caregivers opportunities to improve their knowledge of topics linked to children health and development;
- maintaining close links with community organizations, stakeholders and other organizations whose contribution is essential to each and every child’s well-being as well as their family’s;
- increasing awareness of community resources and promoting their use as needed.